FORUMS

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Round 1 Data
almightyto-
ra
Master DataGrabber
Post Re: Round 1 Data
on: July 31, 2012, 00:58

On "Saturday Night Live," David Spade popularized the catchphrase "buh-bye" in his role as a what? Flight attendant

mollygrun
on: August 6, 2012, 15:28

UPDATED

almightyto-
ra
Master DataGrabber
on: August 17, 2012, 02:23

Went up to 500K, then the damn browser froze on the 1M question, and I knew the answer too… frustrating. 😡

In a running gag throughout the series, what TV sitcom features the never-seen character Maris Crane? Frasier

Typically held on January 6th, what is the name of the holiday celebrating the visit of the Biblical Magi to the baby Jesus? Epiphany

admin
Administrator
on: August 17, 2012, 03:04

Quote from almightytora on August 17, 2012, 02:23<br />
Went up to 500K, then the damn browser froze on the 1M question, and I knew the answer too… frustrating. 😡

Yeah, I replied to your other forum post, but this is another indicator that it could be your browser/browser settings causeing some issues/conflict.

I still use IE a lot because it's pretty stable with PC's running windows, but I'm also a huge Chrome convert. I used to like Firefox a lot but found issues and bugginess over the past few updates that made me abandon it as a browser. I'm not slamming it, as I'm sure a lot of folks here and elsewhere have tremendous success with FF, but in my opinion, if you're having issues, you may want to switch out to Chrome, IE, or Safari..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34; Page loaded in: 0.142 seconds.

Submit Your Data By Forum or By Form:

Use DataGrabber.org on Your iPhone or Smartphone! Post In The Forum!  Now... What are you waiting for?  NOW!!!!

Join Our Newsletter Or Volunteer!

Game Answers & Cheats

Subscribe To The DataGrabber VIP Newsletter!