Are you pumped for summer? If you’re reading this and in the Northern Hemisphere, can’t you just feel that summer wind? (Gonna break out into Sinatra in a moment… if you don’t get the reference, goolge it). What are your plans for the summer (besides being on DataGrabber.org of course!)? Are you planning a big trip anywhere or just chilling out at home? The kids love the outdoors which is strange because neither my wife nor I are outdoor people. Yet, with weather like this, who wouldn’t want to get out for a walk or visit the nearby park. My 5 and a half year old boy is obssessed with Frisbee, while my 1 and a half year old girl is obsessed with climbing (and falling off of) the lawn chair.
I love this time of year when you don’t use heat or the AC and can actually keep your windows wide open. There’s something to be said about fresh air gusting through your home. Oh well, enough cloud-talk, I’ve received enough hate mail already for not posting an update in a few months. And while I have slacked in that area, the DataGrabber site has been regularly maintained and gowing/growing strong!
But enough about me. How are YOU using DataGrabber.org? What are YOUR favourite Facebook game applications? What would YOU like to see more of or less of? As I plan the future of DataGrabber.org, I want to know what makes this site special for you. I’m planning on adding a lot more content to the site. Is there any game you’d like to see profiled, or new data charts added to? Let me know. I love hearing from all you good people out there. Don’t hold back! 🙂
Here’s where we’re at:
- Mod Appreciation Bullet Point: Thanks as always to my amazing mods and volunteers. You guys and gals have done a great job in keeping me motivated and accountable to delivering the ‘goods’. Thanks for the data updates, the harrassment to update the site, and your time managing the meat of it all. Thank you thank you thank you. 🙂
- Anyone have any tips on what to do on Twitter! I’m on there, but I don’t think I’m all that terribly interesting. And judging by my poor follower numbers, I guess it’s true! Would love some help or advice from any Twitter-experts out there! (@DataGrabber)
- Same deal with Facebook – need a bit of help here! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook. Just search for DataGrabber.
- Thanks to some stellar updates from you folks (and a certain mod in particular!) more new and improved existing data has been added to Facebook TPIR, Who Wants To Be a Millionaire game, Press Your Luck on Facebook, and Wheel of Fortune these past few months.
- This has been a big month for adding and perfecting the current content/charts on DataGrabber.org. In future, look for more updates, expansion, etc. !
- I’m still in desparate need of volunteers! The DataGrabber team is awesomely amazing… but there’s more work than people for it, so I’d love for any of you regular users feeling the urge to give back or pay-it-forward to email me to volunteer at DataGrabber.org. You’ll take great pride and pleasure knowing you’re building something great and serving a super awesome user community too! 🙂
Play. Note. Share. (And don’t forget to join us on Twitter and Facebook!!)